Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back In The Saddle : Openings!!


Note: The flu bug is a good { read: quite terrible } way to detox the Halloween candy binge. I'm feeling MUCH better and hopefully that is behind me for the season. We'll see.

Our weather is spoiling us!! We've already had SO many park playdates so far this fall than anyone is allowed to have with the freedom of NO bulky coats! We're loving every minute!


Our phenomenal weather trend looks to continue next week. I have a couple of options available for appointments next week. If you're willing to work with me, I'll knock $15 off your session prices for babies/kids/families. I have some ideas that I'm wanting to whirl!

So here's what I have:

+ Monday, November 8 { 4:30 - 6 or 5:30 -7 with forecast 64 }
+ Wednesday, November 11 { 5:30 -7 }

No comments:

Post a Comment