Monday, October 25, 2010

Photo Opps This Week!

Since this is all new and I'm making up the rules as I go { ... well, kinda. I guess the Secretary of State, the IRS and the weather weigh in a smidge more on most of my rules. :~) }

I'm going to start offering "Photo Opps". Last-minute sessions that will be last minute, but discounted.

I have some innovative new session offerings still under wraps and am solidifying indoor studio space for winter snaps!! {{ I love the outdoor shots, but I can't wait for backdrops and rugs and more, more, more!! I'm very partial to the up, up, up close pics ~ so this should be GOOD!}}

Alright. The first Photo Opp is on this Thursday from 5-ish to 6:30. Brian has a meeting at 7pm, so I MUST wrap by 6:30!! { He doesn't know that I've conjured this whole idea up yet, so HE may end up being my Thursday evening appointment! :~) }

Who's In?

No comments:

Post a Comment